Saturday 30 March 2013

New Editorial in Blanc Magazine




New Editorial 'Shanghai Nights' featured in Blanc Magazine

Finally after nearly of 2 weeks of no internet I can now share this with you all on my brand new blog. I have always wanted to shoot an oriental themed editorial and this was in the most perfect location.
 This time I had the opportunity to collaborate with a new stylist I have not worked with before Emma Breden. Professional and boy did she deliver, the clothes, shoes and accessories where gorgeous!!! As always the team was AWESOME and thank you all so much for your amazing work: Luca, Siena, Johanna, Isis, Emma & Kristie.
 (BTW Thank god I hired out the 24-70L lens coz the room let’s say was a little cosy!!)
 Lastly thanks to Blanc Magazine which is located in the Philippines for allowing me to share my work!!  All please flick through the magazine if you have a minute it’s really great! What a creative, artistic bunch at Blanc Magazine, it’s just ridiculous! 
Blanc Magazine Anniversary Issue:

No comments:

Post a Comment